Hogwarts: Starting Anew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 years after the fall of Voldemort, Hogwarts is starting over. But just as there are new beginnings, new evils rise as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hogwarts is currently on Summer Holiday and is not open. Only Professors and Staff may post there unless you are given my permission. School will resume when we have at least 30 students active.

Hogwarts Positions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karalyn Genocha
Headmistress
Karalyn Genocha

Galleons : 577

Hogwarts Positions Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Positions   Hogwarts Positions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Professors-300 Galleons a month:
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Astronomy~Jori Harkan
Care of Magical Creatures
Charms
Defence Against the Dark Arts
Divination
Flying~Karalyn Genocha
Herbology
History of Magic
Muggle Studies
Music
Potions
Transfiguration

Substitute Professors-100 Galleons per lesson:

Staff-200 Galleons a month:
Caretaker
Gameskeeper
Healer
Librarian

Please post your application below, if you have any questions about any jobs (job description, etc...), PM me and I will answer them.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Position You Want[/b]:
[b]Why You Want This Job[/b]:
[b]A Lesson Sample[/b]: (At least two paragraphs, please)

Last edited by Karalyn Genocha on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsanew.rpg-board.net
Jori Harkan
Astronomy Professor
Jori Harkan

Galleons : 8

Hogwarts Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Positions   Hogwarts Positions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Name: Jori Harkan
Position You Want: Astronomy Professor
Why You Want This Job: I'm captivated by the stars and the night sky, and I wish to impart the wonders they hold onto the students.
A Lesson Sample:

Jori breathed in the crisp night air with excitement. It was the perfect night for stargazing, clear and calm. She was excited for her first lesson and was just thinking about how to go about it, when the door to the tower opened and her students timidly walked in.

When they had all come through the door, Jori smiled brightly and announced, "Hello, everyone! Welcome to Astronomy! I'm your professor, Jori Harkan." A few of the students murmured their hellos, and she continued, "Now, if you'd please take out your telescopes, I'm assuming you all have one, you should, and set them up around the tower. I'll be giving you your star charts, so you'll need a quill as well," Jori waved her wand, and the stack of star maps left it's place on the ground and glided gently around the perimeter, releasing charts to each student.

"Okay, so who can tell me where Saturn is and how many moons it has?"

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Positions
Page 1 of 1