Hogwarts: Starting Anew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 years after the fall of Voldemort, Hogwarts is starting over. But just as there are new beginnings, new evils rise as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hogwarts is currently on Summer Holiday and is not open. Only Professors and Staff may post there unless you are given my permission. School will resume when we have at least 30 students active.

Home Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karalyn Genocha
Headmistress
Karalyn Genocha

Galleons : 577

Home Requests Empty
PostSubject: Home Requests   Home Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

If you would like your own home, just reply to this thread, and it will be created for you. They will be named using your last name, unless you specify something different.
-(i.e. Hopkins' Flat, Geoffrey's Cottage, Friedmont Manor, etc...)

Besides that, just tell me what kind of home you wish to have: manor, flat, cottage, studio, etc...
You can also give the location for your home, and that will be included.

*Keep in mind, though, that not every family or person will be rich and able to have a manor or extravagant house. Please live within your means, we like to keep this as realistic as possible.

**Students are allowed to have houses as well, this way they have a place to post when they're not in school.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsanew.rpg-board.net

Home Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Starting Anew :: World :: Homes-
Jump to:  
Our Affiliates
Home Requests Wwb-af11 Priori Incantatem YOU & WHOSE ARMY ?