Hogwarts: Starting Anew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 years after the fall of Voldemort, Hogwarts is starting over. But just as there are new beginnings, new evils rise as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hogwarts is currently on Summer Holiday and is not open. Only Professors and Staff may post there unless you are given my permission. School will resume when we have at least 30 students active.

Thread Rating

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karalyn Genocha
Headmistress
Karalyn Genocha

Galleons : 577

Thread Rating Empty
PostSubject: Thread Rating   Thread Rating Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm

There are many people that join forums, and we can't be sure of what anyone's real age is. Therefore, I would like to ask that you all rate your threads. This way, people are forewarned and we can set restrictions. I understand that you may not always know the direction that your thread may be going, but you can edit your rating.

You don't need to rate your posts in the Welcome Category, though, so please don't bother to rate your profiles and/or applications.

There are multiple ratings you can use: G, PG, PG-13, T, M, and MA.

This is and example of how you will rate your thread:

Topic--Rest and Relaxation (PG)
Description--Open

Topic--Meeting With Friends (T)
Description--(Insert names here)

Topic--A Night to Remember (MA)
Description--Closed

Rating System

G: Suitable for all ages and should be free of any coarse language, violence or adult themes.

PG: Some content may not be suitable for children and may contain minor action violence without serious injury and mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.

PG-13: Content suitable for all teens and allows some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.

T: Contains content for mature teens and older with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence and strong coarse language.

M: Suitable for adults (18+) and may contain explicit language, references to violence and adult themes.

MA: Content suitable for mature adults (21+) and may contain explicit language and explicit adult themes. Very strong violence and torture may be involved.

*If you are still unsure of what rating your thread falls under, feel free to owl/PM me.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsanew.rpg-board.net

Thread Rating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Starting Anew :: Welcome :: Getting Started-
Jump to:  
Our Affiliates
Thread Rating Wwb-af11 Priori Incantatem YOU & WHOSE ARMY ?