Hogwarts: Starting Anew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 years after the fall of Voldemort, Hogwarts is starting over. But just as there are new beginnings, new evils rise as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hogwarts is currently on Summer Holiday and is not open. Only Professors and Staff may post there unless you are given my permission. School will resume when we have at least 30 students active.

Out for a Break (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Riordan
Owner of Flourish and Blott's
Saoirse Riordan

Galleons : 333

Out for a Break (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Saoirse popped out of the shop for a break, locking the door behind her and putting up the "Closed" sign, and made her way over to Café Chocolat. She loved going there, as it was just a nice, quiet place to sit down and have a snack or a drink. Usually she ended up there for lunch on days she was working at Flourish and Blott's. This time, however, she was leaving for the evening and decided to go stop by.

She reached her usual table and sat down. The owner came over and took her order. He came back a few minutes later with her tea, and set it down on the table. Saoirse gave him a smile in thanks and took a sip of her tea. She let out a breath of satisfaction and relaxed in her chair, but she looked up in surprise when she heard footsteps stop at her chair and saw a shadow come near...
"Oh, hello!" she said when she saw who it was.

Last edited by Saoirse Riordan on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver Holloway
Owner of Holloway's Wand Shop
Oliver Holloway

Galleons : 317

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Oliver had just closed up shop for the night and decided to go to one of his favorite places to wind down, Café Chocolat. While nearing the café, he noticed Saoirse Riordan, the shopkeeper of Flourish and Blotts sitting down at a table. Oliver liked Saoirse, she was fun to talk to, so he decided to go over to her.

He moved over to her table and stopped when he was standing at the opposite end. Saoirse looked up at him slowly and surprised, and gave a startled "Oh, hello!"

Oliver chuckled and responded in kind, "Hi there. Do you mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Riordan
Saoirse Riordan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:36 pm

It was Oliver Holloway, the wand maker. Saoirse had seen him many times before, and had often spoken to him. He was intelligent and kind, and she enjoyed his company. She had also harbored a bit of a "crush" on him for a while, but she'd never tell. She simply brushed it off as a passing fancy.
When she'd let out a startled "Hello", he chuckled and greeted her as well, then asked if he could sit down. Saoirse recovered her manners and gestured towards the empty chair. "Please do," she admonished while managing a nervous smile.

When Oliver had seated himself, she asked, "So what brings you here today?" She took a sip of her tea while waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Holloway
Oliver Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Oliver took the seat gratefully and grinned at Saoirse. 'She really is quite adorable,' he thought after seeing her smile. 'I'm sure she'd never think anything like that of me, though,' Oliver brushed away the thoughts with a mental wave and focused back on his surroundings just in time to hear Saoirse ask him a question.

"Oh, nothing special. I just closed the shop and decided to come over before heading home. I love this place. It's rather quaint,' he responded, with a wistful look before throwing her a grin. "What about you?" he asked. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Riordan
Saoirse Riordan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Saoirse followed Oliver's movements with her eyes as he sat down and grinned at her. 'He has the most wonderful smile,' she thought. 'He ought to smile more often.' And when he answered her question, she listened to his every word and the sound of his voice.

He grinned at her, and she smiled back, then opened her mouth to answer his returning question.

"The same reason as you, actually. I usually come here for lunch, but today I just wanted to come have a cup of tea before going home," she replied. "So how are your parents? I know your dad's just retired. Have they found the right home, yet?" This Saoirse asked because she knew of Oliver's parents' search for a nice home to retire in, and she was trying to make nice conversation.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Holloway
Oliver Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Saoirse smiled back at Oliver and began to speak. She answered his question lightly. After she remarked that she came for a cup of tea, Oliver retrieved his sense and said, "And it's getting cold. I'm so sorry for interrupting," he added guiltily. "I didn't mean to prevent you from having your tea."

When she inquired about his parents, Oliver shrugged and replied, "They're doing alright, I suppose. They found a nice cottage out in Ottery St. Catchpole. What about you? I know you've been looking for a house as well. It seems as though everyone is relocating..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Break (PG-13)   Out for a Break (PG-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Break (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Starting Anew :: Diagon Alley :: Café Chocolat-
Jump to:  
Our Affiliates
Out for a Break (PG-13) Wwb-af11 Priori Incantatem YOU & WHOSE ARMY ?